|1||Dr. Mrs. Vaishali Wankhade (Deshmukh)||M.D. (Ayu) Kayachikitsa||Associate Prof. & HOD|
|2||Dr. Kiran Mayee||Associate Prof.|
|3||Dr. Varsha Netawane||Asso. Prof.|
|4||Dr.Pranali Barapatre||Asst. Prof.|
|5||Dr. Priyanka Agrawal||Asst. Prof.|
- OPD facilities are available - Well equipped OPD.
- Well equipped IPD including - One female one male ward of 25 beds each
- Special Ayurved treatments available for Hemiplegia (paralysis), facial paralysis, Acne(Pimples), Osteoporosis, Vatavyadhis, Sciatic, Amavata, Rheumatic arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Spondylo-arthritis Hair fall, Obesity, Worm infestation, Diabetes (Madhumeha), Anaemia (Pandu), Jaundice (Kamala), Ascitis (Udar) and various skin disorders like Psoriasis, Ezema etc
- The PG Dept of college has well equipped Departmental library.
- The PG intake of the department is two(2) students per year